This wonderful program teaches and nurtures your children in:
- Safety and Respect
- Fun and Laughter
- Healthy Discipline
- Ways to Work Together in a Group
- Ways to Work Alone
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Physical, Emotional, and Mental Skills
Saturdays, 9:30-11:00 AM
Sensei Days, the last Wednesday of the month, 5:00-6:15 PM
- FEMA Girls are involved inside and outside of the dojo. Here are some highlights from 2007:
- FEMA Girls got outside in their yearly spring neighborhood clean-up effort.
- FEMA Girls bowled their hearts out and looked good doing it for the annual FEMA Bowl-a-thon
- The FEMA Girls class was represented at Special Training 2007 in Denton, Texas. FEMA Girls collaborated with other with other girls from around the country to perform in the ST Youth Demo and they participated in the FEMA portion of the demo as well. Special Training is an annual martial arts camp for women and girls held by the National Women's Martial Arts Federation.
- FEMA Girls put on a play (with Judo!) for our 18th Anniversary celebration.
New students are always welcome to watch any class at FEMA.
Please note: A parent or guardian must be present at the first class to register their daughters for the Girls Class.
Please fill out and bring the following registration form and waiver (forms are also available at the Dojo).
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is sliding scale $45 - $100 per month. Additional fees include a Judo Uniform for $25-$35, an annual insurance fee of $25 and a student handbook of $25.
Scholarships are available. Please ask us if you need financial assistance.